- Open the group named «Objects» and choose subgroup named «Design».
- Mockup can contain different products, please select the appropriate group of layers in subfolder «Design» with the product name you need. E.g. the example mockup contains a business card. So, if you’d like to place design on it, select layers group named «Business Card» and make sure it’s visible.
- Select layer named “Place Your Design” of chosen subgroup. For your comfort the name of this layer also contains actual size of the product that was measured in millimeters.
- Double click on smart object thumbnail.
- The window with smart object will open. Create new layer (Menu/Layer /New/ Layer) and just Drag & Drop your design upon the layer. Make sure that image fits the size of a smart object. If it doesn’t, please, use any transform tool (usually Menu/ Edit/Free Transform) to make design fit the smart object. Keep primary aspect ratio.
- Click «Save» from menu (or use cmd+S (mac) or ctrl+S (pc)).
- Return to window with your mockup. Design of the product will change in few seconds.
Posted in: Mockups